James Winterborn Sports and Remedial Massage at The Salveo Clinic
What is Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) which aims to enhance a person's health and well-being.
Massage is known to affect the circulation of blood and lymph, reduce muscular tension, affect the nervous system through stimulation or sedation and enhance tissue healing. These effects provide a number of benefits.
- Reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Relief of stress, aids relaxation and promotes a feeling of well-being
- Improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- Relief of tension-related conditions, such as headaches and eyestrain
- Promotion of faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments,
and reduction in pain and swelling related to such injuries
- Reduction in the formation of excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
How can The Salveo Clinic help you
At The Salveo Clinic, our massage treatments are performed by physiotherapists, with an in-depth knowledge of anatomy and who specialise in massage, so you know that you're in safe hands.
Our therapists use their extensive knowledge, varied techniques and experience in manual soft tissue therapy to be able to offer soft tissue massage that is tailored to your needs whether for relaxation, specific clinical needs or for sports specific massage.
Book an appointment now and get a introductory offer of £25 for 30 minutes. Telephone 07526 269 480 or email the Salveo Clinic at email@example.com. Visit the website: www.thesalveoclinic.co.uk