Hoka Women's Conquest 3
The Hoka Conquest 3 is ideal for a runner who is looking for cushioning, but wants a firm, more responsive ride. This style is a great option for those of you looking for a shoe with structured support. Suitable for pronator, supinator and neutral stride.
Built with a suspension midsole built with an EVA top-layer that gives the signature Hoka ONE ONE cushioning, while the RMAT body delivers the perfect blend of underfoot support and responsiveness.
The Conquest 3 features:
- Breathable air mesh upper with supportive midfoot structure
- Padded tongue for additional comfort
- Ortholite Insole
- Early-stage meta-rock
- Thicker compression molded EVA top midsole for increased cushioning
- RMAT provides maximum dynamic stability and rebound
- RMAT with rubber pod reinforcement
Orders over £50 - Free delivery
Orders under £50 - £3.50
Standard delivery - £20
We understand that from time to time you may want to return or exchange an item.
You can return the goods to us anytime up to 21 days of receipt for an exchange, credit or refund. To enable us to process your returned goods please make sure the items are in the condition you bought it in, ie in a re-sellable condition.
See our Returns Policy page for more information.