Qualification: Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counseling
Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
In addition to my private practice I work as part of a team of counsellors providing a community counselling service dealing with a wide range of issues. Including depression, anxiety, stress, post-traumatic stress, sexual abuse, loss and grief, addictions and anger issues.
I have also trained specifically in supporting people through loss and grief.
Ways in which counselling can help
- by providing accepting, non-judgemental supportive place to explore thoughts and feelings
- can increase your emotional awareness of self and others
- can help you gain insight and help you take control of your life
- helps you to identify your own needs and access your own personal resources
- teaches you techniques to make positive changes in your life
Sessions last for one hour
Cost per session: £40
Flexible appointments including Saturdays mornings
Please call or email to make an appointment
Please call t:07502 017 780