Pilates MVE Chair
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness” – Joseph Pilates
Get Happy with us at Barefoot Studio!
The MVe Pilates Chair is a fresh, fun work-out that is highly effective at increasing flexibility, strength, balance and co-ordination. Classes sizes are 8 maximum – small group personal training at it’s best.
The MVe Pilates Chair uses spring tension, this provides resistance, assistance and support which may be increased or decreased according to the exercise goal and your ability. The springs attach to a moving pedal which provides a level of instability, whilst the seat is fixed and stable. From beginners to advanced athletes, the MVe Pilates Chair will challenge everyone with a countless array of exercises and variations.
- challenges the body in various positions -seated, standing, supine and prone
- strengthens and tones legs, buttocks and calves
- improves alignment of foot, knee and hip
- improves one-sided weakness
- focused, quality movement rather than quantity of movement
- enhanced balance and coordination
- strengthens deep postural muscles
- tones and challenges abdominal muscles
- increases spinal flexibility
- sculpts arms and shoulders
- develops body control and spatial awareness
- improves posture and alignment
FREE – MVe Pilates Chair Taster Sessions – 29th June
Tuesday, 10:15 am
Wednesday, 7:30 pm
Saturday, 9:15 am